So why are we offering this course? Well, for starters we both went to film school and know first hand what can be gained, and what we felt we missed out on. The bottomline is... we live in a different era of filmmaking, where you can learn just about anything on the internet. So being stuck in a film program for 4 years at the cost of $100,000 to learn how movies used to be made isn't necessarily the best way to learn cinematography. So that was the idea behind this course. We wanted to build a curriculum that speaks to any aspiring cinematographer / filmmaker who is eager to learn at an accelerated rate. At the cost of 1 college text book, you can have lifetime access to this course. We also know the value of content that can be gained from Youtube - heck we started out on Youtube with our channel "The Buffnerds" which is nearly at a million subscribers. And though there is some great content on there, its so scattered and segmented. There isn't a singular hub where you can learn everything cinematography related - from the art, the theory, to the business. We are constantly shooting, constantly learning, and we feel like we have a finger on the pulse of what it takes to be a "modern cinematographer" in this day and age. We'll teach you not only how to light and shoot pretty images, but also how to make money while doing it! So if you are serious about cinematography - we'd love to have you apart of our community!
- Lifetime access to a constantly growing catalog of breakdowns & lectures
- 80+ Breakdowns and Lectures included (50+ are available now for early access / new material added every friday)
- 10+ Hours of RAW BTS is included - shot and edited in a way that puts you right on set (More will be added all the time!)
- 10 Detailed Cine Breakdowns
- Exclusive Discount Codes from Film Tools / Tropic Colour / Prism Lens FX
- 20+ Cinematography Business & Creative Documents - From contracts, agreements, shot lists, storyboards, (Fully Customizable) - Free Download with enrollment
"I spent $80,000 for 4 years of film school, and walked out with little to no understanding on how to make money as a cinematographer — I wish this course existed sooner!"
- Travis C, Co-Founder, Wedding Crew Co
"For a while I have been trying to figure out how I can take the next step as a cinematographer. There is a ceiling of what can be learned from YouTube. The information in this course changed everything for me - would highly recommend."
- Jamal M, Co-Founder, JDM Creative Visuals